than he seeks
one receives far more
In every walk with nature
-Leonardo da Vinci
of all nature
Water is the driving force
-Vincent van Gogh
you will find beauty everywhere
If you truly love nature,
for those who listen
The earth has music
because it has a song
because it has an answer,
A bird doesn't sing
Los Manantiales, Los Cedros, Palo Araña, La Caracola, Camino a la Cascada are some of the trails that run through our Reserve. We currently have over 8 kilometres of hiking trails, some of them easily accessible and relatively flat.
Come and enjoy a walk through the tropical dry forest and discover waterfalls, an incredible diversity of trees, birds, tropical flowers, and fauna. Feel the emotion of being surrounded by the harmonious and particular sound of nature.
Do not forget to bring your binoculars to observe some of our 200 bird species.
The walks have a duration of approximately two hours. During the walk, you will be accompanied by an experienced local guide. Please make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
- You can reach the Reserve from Valledupar, a city very well connected by air with the main Colombian cities.
- Public transport from Valledupar to the Reserve is available between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Make sure to bring closed shoes (tennis, rubber boots), hat, repellent and sunscreen, water and a bag for your waste.
- Bio-security COVID-19 protocol: Mandatory use of face masks, hand washing and physical safety distancing.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the start of the tour, excluding bank commissions (if applicable).
- After that period, your payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellation by the Reserve due to weather conditions that prevent the tour from taking place: The tour is postponed to other possible dates. If this is not possible, we will proceed to refund the payment, excluding bank commissions (if applicable).
(Accident insurance included)
|Adults and Children|
| Children |
- Entrance to the Reserve is only allowed accompanied by a Reserve guide
- Trekking guide per group (maximum 8 people): $ 60,000COP